CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dreams Come True


Welcome back everyone, hope your Memorial Day weekend was memorable, but now back to reality--work!

I was able to scrapbook yesterday, after coming home from watching the Panda II movie.  I came home with inner peace and decided to put it into a scrap page.

Used designer paper from the Mariposa stack by DCWV.  I am so attracted to beautiful paper that has butterflies on it.



This beautiful image is from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime collection frames.


These pretty flowers only cost me .49 cents from the clearance isle at Michael's.   Also used dimensional sticker butterflies by K and C Company.  Just can't seem to make a layout without adding butterflies.


"Dreams Come True" was cut at 3 inches from the Cricut cartridge Dreams Come True.   Added diamond Stickles to the pink rose.

After finishing this layout, I closed my eyes and imagined being in a garden filled with fairies and butterflies and it was magical.  I could feel my inner spirit.

Let me know what your inner spirit feels like when you scrapbook. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...