CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

MORE PERSONAL JOURNALS


Yesterday, I met with friends to make a few more personal journals.  I already posted the instructions on how to make these journals on Friday, April 29th.  I used the Fun Flower die  and Tempting Turquoise card stock (CS) by Stampin' Up to create this beautiful flower.  Then added some turquoise flowers by Recollections to the Flowers and Vine #3 die by Sizzix.
Can you see the Stickles that were added to the flower.  I love the effect of glitter on the petals.  I personalized it with a fancy chipboard "B" to give to a special church friend. 
On this one, I decorated it with Hello Kitty stickers by Sanrio.  I used pink glitter CS for the cover and I love the way it shimmers.
It doesn't show up very well, but the stickers also have glitter on them.  I scattered different color rhinestones to give my journal more bling.
Can you tell I'm addicted to making these journals.  I absolutely think these journals are quick and easy and they make wonderful gifts.  They can be personalized for those special people in your life.

On this journal I used silk flowers, metal butterfly brads, rhinestone brads and again the Flowers and Vine #3 die.

Are you ready to give these journals a try?  If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help you make your own personal journal.

Forgive me if I don't post tomorrow.  I may be out partying on my birthday.  Today I celebrate God's goodness in allowing me to live another year. 

Sending your embossed hugs, Erlinda 

1 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These Journals are amazing!

Momo sent me, and I am a new follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...