CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

GRANDMA LAYOUT

Well I'm back from my visit to San Diego.  I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful my trip was.  I will just say it was a God blessed adventure.  While in San Diego I finished this layout which includes pictures of my family taken a year ago.

My family includes two sons, one daughter, their spouses and six wonderful grandchildren
I used K and C Company's "Smitten" designer paper (DSP)and it just so happened that my friend Cecy brought her Sizzix Bird Cage die to my crop and she allowed me to use it.  The DSP was ideal to use with the bird cage image that I cut.  "Grandma" was cut with the Mother's Day cartridge by Provo Craft.
Me and my six grandkids
The brown and white swirls were cut with Sizzix's Flowers and Vine #3 die.  The flowers were hand made with the Stampin' Up (SU) scallop circle punch.  For the photo mats I used SU's scallop trim corner punch.
The butterflies are by K and C Company and they were so beautiful I got carried away and used every single one in the package on my layout. 
Also added some bling to my layout with rhinestones and pearls.  The butterflies already had glitter.  The flowers were shaded with brown ink.  I plan to place this layout in shadow boxes and display it in my home.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.  I've added an email notification button, so please enter your email address and it will automatically send you an update when I add new posts. 

Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...