CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Father's Day Card


Totally Tools stamp set (#113256)
Good Monday morning!  Hope you had a safe and enjoyable weekend.  On Saturday, I attended Vicky's and Annie's Father's Day card swap and crop.  This is the card that I swapped with the group.  It is also one of three cards that I will be offering at my Father's Day card class on June 11th.  Please check my schedule of classes on the right column for more details.

To view the other trades at Saturday's swap please visit Vicky's and Annie's blog at http://kreation-korner.blogspot.com/

I had a really good time and I want to thank Vicky and Annie for hosting this event.  Check their blog for future classes, crops and card swaps

Yes, that its for today.  I will be posting more Father's Day cards this week so come back and get ready to celebrate the fathers in your life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...