CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 06, 2011

"MOM" Layout

Last night I had a terrible scare!  My computer would not start and after what seemed a very long time I gave up and went to bed.  I prayed and prayed that it would work in the morning.  My first attempt didn't work and I walked away from it.  I said to myself, Oh well, no one will get to see my MOM layout and then I hit the "on" button one more time and it miraculously turned on.  Thank you God for the miracles you give me.    

The base of the layout is a 12 x 12 black card stock (CS) and then I laid a beautiful lace laser cut by Momenta.  The flowers are created with the Fun Flowers die by Stampin' Up, shaded with dark ink and a pearl from the Pretties Kit was added to each one. Used one of the Flourish #2 die cuts by Sizzix and I cut it in four pieces.

For the mats and flowers I used vanilla shimmer CS.  I punched the corners of the mats with Stampin' Up's Scallop Trim Corner punch. Cut the word  "Mom"  using the Lyrical Letters cartridge by Provo Craft.
It's hard to see but I also added a Floral Embellishment by Recollections.  It has some pretty butterflies, rhinestones, and black pearls.

I'm glad I was able to share this layout with everyone.  I will be on vacation next week, so please don't abandon me, I will be back on May 16th.  I want to wish all the "great" Moms out there a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Muy bonito su layout me encantan esas flores, le paso un award en mi blog.
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...