CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SPREAD YOUR WINGS & FLY


 Welcome, it's a beautiful day here in Vegas!
I know, here I go again with my butterflies.  Isn't this paper beautiful?  Its the "Adore" Fly Away paper by My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found collection.  No pictures yet but I plan to put pictures of Angie who just turned 10 years old. 


I bought the pretty pink doilies at the Dollar Tree Store.  You get 30 of the 6-inch doilies in a pack for a dollar--what a bargain!  The butterflies were cut out with Martha Stewart punches using glitter paper.


The cloth butterfly is by Jolee's and I added a swirl of pink rhinestones by Recollections.


The last touch to my layout was this pretty flower by Jolee's Boutique.

Hope you enjoyed your visit and I invite you to come back.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...