CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"LOVE" ROSETTE


Good Tuesday morning and welcome!

If you haven't made these rosette flowers I hope you will be inspired to create one.  My rosette measures 10 inches in diameter.  My pictures will go on the hearts and scallop square mats.



The small rosettes were a gift from my friend Cecy @ http://cecygarcia.blogspot.com/

Supplies used:

Stampin' Up large Scallop Circle punch
 Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Border punch
Martha Stewart score board
Colorbox Metallic Borders
Spellbinders butterflies, hearts and scallop square dies
Target's valentine designer paper
sticky tape and glue gun
This sample was the inspiration for my own page layout. It can be found in Stampin' Up's Occasions Mini Catalog.   I made my rosette with the score board, but Stampin' Up's new Designer Rosette die is definitely on my "wish list" to buy.  Click the link below for a great tutorial on how to make your own rosettes.


Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...