CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Altered Projects Journal


One of my New Year's resolutions was to make a Project Journal to document ideas that INSPIRE me.  Here's what I made. 


At Michael's clearance bin I found this journal for only 30 cents.  It was exactly what I needed. 


For the inside cover I created a pocket to put my coupons.  You could say that I am a coupon queen, that's the reason for the crown by Tim Holtz.  The swirl is also by Tim Holtz and the pretty edges are cut with a Martha Stewart punch which I can't remember the name.


For the tabs I used the File Tabs die by Tim Holtz.


I used the Dymo label maker to create the labels:  Goals, Layouts, Albums, 3-D, Cards and Misc.


Added a lavender ribbon with rhinestones to mark my pages.


Finally, the last pages are covered with beautiful butterflies by K and Company.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I love butterflies.  Looking at butterflies seems to inspire me so that's the reason for adding them to my journal.  The back cover also has a pocket and two tags made with Stampin' Up's Two Tags die.

I think this year is starting off well.  Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda 

1 comments:

abby said...

me encanto su proyecto Erlinda, esta precioso ese journal, y ya somos dos usted la reyna del cupon y yo la princesa, ja ja ja, y las mariposas lindisimas igual que Usted. Felicidades besos y abrazos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...