CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

MY OWN SMASH !!


I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

I finally gave in and purchased a "Smash Journal" by K and Company.  I had seen them at Michaels and with my 50% coupon  it was a perfect purchase.  As you can see, I decorated the front cover with beautiful images also by K and Company.

This is what the Smash looks like.  I purchased the pink one, but it also comes in the following colors:  Lime green, orange, black, red, and light blue.  For more information you can view this video @ http://www.michaels.com/SMASH-BOOK/KcSB1Ym2290,default,pg.html


Of course, if you know me I could not resist making my first page with coupon pockets.  I used kraft paper and the Wild West cartridge for the letters.


On the following two pages I added kraft paper pockets for miscellaneous items.  I decorated the two pages with another of my favorite things "butterflies."  The journal has 40-pages which gives you a large range of creativity.  You can say its a work in progress.  There is so much you can do with this journal.   I've only started a few pages, but I wanted to share this project idea.


I love this page.  I haven't decorated it, this is how it comes, and I like what it says.

Hope you enjoyed this post and watching the video.  I invite you to visit again.

Erlinda 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...