CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"LOVE"

Happy Thursday to everyone!

I don't know about you but my week has been going by so quickly.  I started this layout last Friday and was finally able to finish it last night. This is Alee, my granddaughter who is always such a symbol of love to me.  She is a beautiful child with a big heart.


 For my layout I used "Home Sweet Home" love paper by My Minds Eye (Lost and Found collection).  I bought several sheets of this collection at Hobby Lobby at half off the 99 cent price.


I cut into the red banner and then slid the ribbon under it.  The doilies were cut with Stampin' Up's new Doily sizzlet.  The red ribbon is by Recollections and the red flocked sticker swirls are by Colorbox.



The pretty rosettes are by Recollections and they are surrounded by little leaf branches by Stampin' Up.  The tickets are a Teresa Collins' free valentine download @
Be sure to visit her fantastic blog @ http://teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/

Hope this layout inspires you and please take time to leave some "love."

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...