CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DARLING


Good morning, and I mean really good morning!

Feeling much better today and I wanted to share this page layout I made for my 11-year granddaughter Brianna.  This is a picture of her when she was a baby.  I love the picture, her hair and if you can't tell she's sticking her tongue out.  I felt it deserved making a framed layout.


The designer paper is by My Minds Eye (Lost and Found collection); the swirl rhinestone bling is by Recollections; and, the tiny flowers and butterfly are from my stash of embellishments.  Brianna's name was cut from the Storybook cartridge @ 1-inch.


These pretty purple flowers are by Jolee's and I added heart shape rhinestones to the center of them.


I love to use these T-shirt display frames by Studio Decor from Michaels.  They are black and measure 13" x 13" and are ideal when it comes to storing your treasured layouts.  Also, when they are on sale you can purchase them for under $5. 


I'm happy with how my layout turned out.  Hope you like it too. 

Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Esto te quedo maravilloso y tu Briana esta preciosa de bebe y ahora mayor desde estar una muneca!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...