CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 09, 2012

Dino Mite Card


Good Monday morning!

Unfortunately, the past two days I have been feeling sick.  I caught a bad cold, but I'm trying not to let it keep me down.   My 11-year old granddaughter Brianna asked me to show her how to scrapbook a few days ago.  I spent about 10 minutes showing her how to use the Cricut Create and she took off.


Using the Create a Critter cartridge I showed her the sample project in the user manual and she figured it all out by herself.  She did the layering without asking questions and I was amazed at how quickly she caught on.  I think I may be taking lessons from her.

Hope to be feeling better tomorrow, so I invite you to come back for some more creativity.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...