CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thank Heaven For Little Girls


Good morning my blog followers! 

At Joann's this week I eyed these beautiful die-cut papers by Studio 112.  This one is Harvest Floral and it was only a dollar.  I'm glad I bought several of them in different colors and styles.
While cleaning out my embellishments drawer I found this fancy metal frame with Thank Heaven For Little Girls by Making Memories.  This was the center of my layout and everything else just fell into place.

I centered the picture of two of my granddaughters on the Tim Holtz's Weathered Clock die and added pink pearls.  The small metal clock is also by Tim Holtz.   The brown flowers are handmade using Stampin' Up's Blossom punch which is in the new Occasions mini catalog.  Are they not pretty? 

The butterflies are cut with Martha Stewart's monarch butterfly punch.  Also used the Elegant Flourishes die and Journaling Tickets by Tim Holtz.


This is what I finally decided on after moving my embelishments around and framing my layout.  This is going to be a surprise Christmas gift!

Thanks for joining me today and I invite you to come back again.

Erlinda 

1 comments:

abby said...

Esta bellisima, Erlinda, como siempre su trabajo esta genial. Felicidades y saludos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...