CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Lost and Found Mini Album-Part 2


It's Friday, the start of the last weekend of 2011!

  I promised to post the rest of my Lost and Found mini album and here it is.


I'm finally using my new Spellbinder Grand Calibur and to frame my picture I used the Scalloped Edge Frame die.


Again, I used the scallop frame die with white card stock and added pink rosettes.


The Classic Scalloped Heart die was used to cut this picture and mounted it to a white doily.


Can you tell I really like this frame.  It looks good in any color.


Used the Top Note die by Stampin' Up to make this frame.

I enjoyed making this mini album.  All these pictures were taken at the Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas. 


Thanks for visiting my blog during this past year.   I hope you will continue to stop by in "2012"
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...