CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 02, 2011

MEDALLION CHRISTMAS TREE

Good Friday morning and welcome!

Have you seen these cute medallion trees made with the scoring tools?  I found the directions and measurements for my tree on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICagOzkys_o


I decided to place my tree on top of a small terracotta pot.  I painted the rim with red acrylic paint. 

To decorate my tree I punched out numerous 1/2" circles and glued them to the tree as ornaments.

I didn't know which way I liked it better, so I'm not going to glue the tree to the pot until I can decide.  The medallions are easy to make, but because there are 11 layers to the tree it is a bit time-consuming but worth the time.  You will need 6 sheets of 12 x 12 designer paper.

I'm having so much fun decorating for Christmas, are you?

Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...