CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

COMING HOME!!

Good morning and welcome to my blog!

On December 9th my son Miguel retired from the Navy after 20 years of service.  I made a few page layouts to commemorate his retirement.


The Honor Guard on board the USS Freedom.


He was presented with a beautiful shadow box.  On the back of the shadow box a picture of Nemo was etched.  My son is an avid aquarium hobbyist.


My friend Cecy helped me create this layout.  I think she did a fantastic job.  You can visit her @ http://cecygarcia.blogspot.com/.  

 After 20 years, my son and his family are "Coming Home." 
 

Thank you for letting me share these pages.  They mean alot to me and I proudly wanted to record this event by scrapbooking my photos.

Erlinda

1 comments:

Linda S said...

Wow!! I am so impressed! Congratulations to your son. Erlinda, you must be so proud and what an accomplishment to create such a beautiful coming home tribute. I love it and know that it is a perfect Christmas wish come true!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...