CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 08, 2011

BIRD CAGE FANTASY

(Front page)
It's finally Thursday, hooray!  Tomorrow my son Miguel is retiring from the Navy after 20 years.  This is a big, big accomplishment and I am so proud of my son.  He is married and has three children so this has not been easy.  He has had to sacrifice alot.  I am looking forward to attending his retirement ceremony and will most likely share some pictures of this event on Monday.
Birdcage Chipboard Book
On to my post for today is this beautiful bird cage mini album made from the Maya Road chipboard book.  I only posted the front of each page, but the back as well as the front are decorated with the beautiful Mariposa stack by DCWV.  On the back pages is where I plan to put my pictures.

(Page 2)
(Page 3)

(Page 4)
(Page 5)
(Page 6)
(Page 7)
(back page)
 Supplies used:

Maya Road bird cage book
Tim Holtz bird cage die
Recollections metal butterflies
Jolee's boutique flowers
Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch
Martha Stewart quilt punch
DCWV Mariposa Stack DSP
Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint (vintage photo)
Mod Podge gloss
Recollections rhinestones and pearls
Stampin' Up Large Paper Doily sizzlits die
 Misc. ribbons

Hope you enjoyed this post, I had a great time creating this album.  Have a great weekend and I invite you to come back next week.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...