CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 05, 2011

SLEEP-OVER CROP

 This weekend went by so fast, I guess because I was having so much fun.  Our sleep-over crop was fabulous.  The above snowman canvas was one of the projects made by Isela.  Isn't it wonderful!
Isela was the grand prize winner.  Here she is on the left with Cecy next to her enjoying the moment.

From left to right, some of our attendees were Isela, Jasmin, Kimberly, and Dawn.

Here's another project that Kimberly made.  She gave me an early Christmas gift--my own personalized bookmark.  Thanks, Kimberly!
 Cecy made this cute gingerbread girl banner.  So cute that I want to make one myself.

 Jackie and Cecy were busy working on finishing their projects.
Jasmin made this cute gingerbread man mini album.  Our crop come to an end, but it was obvious that everyone had a great time.

Have a great week and thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...