CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lost and Found Mini Album


Good morning friends, I'm back!

After a few days of celebrating Christmas and spending time with family I found some time to crop.   This mini album is pretty long so I'm going to show you half today and post the rest tomorrow.







Supplies used:

My Minds Eye "Lost and Found" mini album
Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punches
Tim Holtz bird cage die
Stampin' Up doily die
Bo Bunny Olivia collection pack
Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine and dies
Stampin' Up pennant punch
Stampin' Up two tags die
Close to My Heart flower
rhinestones and pearls

Have a great day today and come back tomorrow for the second half of my mini album.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...