CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

SEW SWEET II

Hi everyone!

As you can see, I am hooked on the Sewing Room die by Tim Holtz. 
This the third layout in which I have used it. 
Let me share with you how I made this layout 


I used a sheet of  "Lovely" shabby chic designer paper by My Minds Eye.  Then added a bottom border of pink card stock using the Martha Stewart punch, 12 inches of measuring tape ribbon and a strip of pretty rose lace ribbon.  Also, tied the same ribbon at the top right corner.

The letters for "SEW" were cut from the Storybook cartridge and the word "Sweet" is a Sizzix die. 

I cut a 4" x 6" black cardstock photo mat and used the buttons from the Sewing Room die for the corners.


The fun part of scrapbooking is adding all the embellishments.  This is what I used:

Dress form - Sewing Room die 
Sewing Machine - Heritage cartridge
Spool and thread (at top) - Happily Ever After cartridge
Black button and spool (at bottom) Sewing Room die
Scissors - Wall Decor and More cartridge
Black crochet flowers
Decorative button

The finished layout is the one at the beginning of this post.  Hope you enjoyed.

Take time to C.R.E.A.T.E. and come back soon.

Erlinda 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...