CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MAKE A SPLASH!

Good Wednesday morning!

My granddaughters and their friend enjoyed a day at the swimming pool recently.  To capture the moment I used a sheet of designer paper from the Tradewinds stack by DCWV.  It has the look of lace which I love.

I recently bought the cartridge 3 Birds on Parade and at first I was going to use images from it for my layout.  It didn't happen.  At the moment the cute birds on this cart didn't seem to inspire me.  I had the pictures and the title, so I just used the phrase "Make a Splash" from this cart.  I'll have to use the cart for a different layout later because I really like it.

The floral embellishment is by Recollections, very elegant looking.  The monarch butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  The blue mat is also corner punched with the Martha Stewart daisy punch.

The large white flower was made with the Fancy Flower punch. I shaded all the flowers, butterflies and the phrase with Tim Holtz' distressing ink.  The beautiful green floral ribbon is by Websters Page to which I added pearls.

This white flower was made with the large scallop circle punch by Stampin' Up.  Also used the little leaves sizzlet die to decorate the page. The scallop border trim was cut from the Elegant Edges cart.

Hope you liked this layout.  Enjoy your day and please visit again.

Erlinda


2 comments:

Unknown said...

And a splash you did!!!! What a wonderful layout!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! Way to go!!!!

Sandy O said...

Youza!!! How beautiful is this!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...