CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 01, 2011

PANDA MANIA

"Panda Mania" was the theme for this year's Vacation Bible School and for me it was exciting capturing my granddaughters on film.  For this layout I used designer paper from the Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV for the background.

The pandas on this page are sticker embellishments by Jolee.  I used 6x6 page protectors to store 12 pictures which are matted on black card stock.  To hold the protectors I used green flower brads and sticky tape.

On the corners of the black matting I used the wrought iron corner punch.

The cute pandas on the right side and the green bamboo are cut from Create a Critter cartridge.  The letters for Panda Mania were cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cart and black stickles were added.

On top of this 6x6 page protector I placed another one cut in half to store either more pictures or a tag.  For now I made a panda tag to slip inside the page protector.

Isn't the panda too cute.  I cut him at 4 inches.


I used the peak-a-boo technique to hide some journaling underneath the panda.  Vacation Bible School will be a memory my granddaughters will always remember.  I'm making sure to record it so that they don't forget it.

HAVE A GREAT INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! 

Erlinda 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...