CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

San Diego Mini Accordion Album

Hi everyone, hope you had great weekend.

I found the directions for this accordion album @ http://www.scrapyardchicks.com/ on You Tube.

I made this album for a special friend who recently went to the San Diego Zoo.  The designer paper is from the Safari Kids stack by DCWV.  The letters were cut from Provo Craft's Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.


The zoo gate was cut with the Paper Dolls for Everyday cartridge and rhinestones were added to it.  To the tie pages down I used brown satin ribbon.

I added tags to several of the pages.  The images on this DSP are really cute.

There is room to put eight photos on either side of the album for a total of over 16 photos because the tags can also be used for photos or journaling.



When both sides of the accordion album open up, you can see how much space is available for pictures.  I enjoyed making this album, and I hope my friend likes it too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the start of a new week.

Erlinda

1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

OMG Erlinda I love it so much , thank for my beautiful gift.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...