CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 07, 2011

"My Favorites" Mini Album

Another mini album that I thoroughy enjoyed making.  For the front cover I used the Hanging Sign BigZ die by Tim Holtz.

Used the Top Note die as a mat for pictures.  To make the flower I used the Flower Folds die, and the doily punch, all products by Stampin' Up.

"Sweet" is a Sizzix die.  Used the Two Tags BigZ die for the tags.  The shell punch is by Martha Stewart.


 The turquoise butterflies are made with another Martha Stewart punch.
Another pocket made with the top note die for a couple of tags.

I used lots of miscellaneous embellishments that I had handy in my stash.

And finally the back cover, used the lattice punch by Martha Stewart to form another pocket for either pictures or tags.  Added brown and blue satin ribbon to the metal rings.  Mini albums are a great way to use up embellishments and scraps of paper.

Enjoy your day and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Erlinda

2 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Muy bonito Erlinda, me encanto el die cut de Tim Holtz!!
cecy

Emily said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...