CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 06, 2011

READY SET PLAY!


Good Monday morning everyone.

Last month I visited my Son Miguel and his family in San Diego and I caught him playing basketball with his son Palermo in the backyard.

This was a special moment I had to capture on film and of course create a page layout.


I borrowed the new cartridge "Boys Will Be Boys" by Provo Craft from my friend Lisa and found a lot of great images.  I will probably give in and purchase this cart soon.  It definitely is on my "wish list."
The designer paper (DSP) is from a  Bo Bunny collection which I mounted onto a 12 x 12 French Roast by Core-dinations.  The blue stars were punched with Stampin' Up's soon to be "retired" Extra-Large Star punch (#119875).


I could see the pride in my son's eyes as his son made several baskets.  It was like he was shouting out, "That's My Boy!"  Both my grandsons are in a basketball team and they are great players.

I added black Stickles to the photo mats and the verse.  I only had one sheet of the DSP, so I cut a semi-circle on one side and a long strip on the other.

From this same cart I also cut out several other images of
Soccer for my friend Rachel, who was with me at the time I created this layout.  She was inspired to make a page layout of her grandson playing soccer. 

Hope you're inspired to scrapbook something your family is involved in.

Thanks for dropping by and please leave me a comment if you liked this layout.

My new Motto is:  "Will scrapbook for comments."

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...