CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

PANDA MANIA !!

Mercedes and Channell
This has been a week of excitement, of forming friendships and of serving others.  Throughout the week I helped in the kitchen preparing the snacks for 100 kids with the help of five teenagers who were attending Vacation Bible School. 
Miranda and Jeremiah
Gloria was in charge and she did a tremendous job of organizing the snacks each day.  Our five teenagers worked hard to prepare the snacks, serve them and then clean-up each day.  We wanted to show our appreciation, so I made picture frames with the Top Note die by Stampin' Up and placed their photos.  Gloria and I also gave them Starbucks gift cards
Here's the crew, but unfortunately one of them is missing.  Her name is Becky and she was unavailable for the photo shoot. 
Angie, Alee and Natalia
And finally here are my three granddaughters who enjoyed Panda Mania alot.  They were sad to see it come to an end.  They performed for all the parents with songs and hand gestures praising GOD!  I am grateful that my girls were able to experience this great program at St. John Neumann Catholic Church.

May your weekend be blessed. 

Erlinda

1 comments:

Sandy O said...

What fun...great pictures. I always loved participating in VBS.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...