CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautiful Wall Hanging Decor

Good Friday morning!

Last month while I was in California, I bought two new DCWV stacks one of which I used on this project.  The Tradewinds stack has beautiful designer sheets (DSP) and I used them for my wall hanging.  Although I didn't do it because this is going to be a gift, you can place pictures on both the top and bottom pieces.

To the DSP with keys I added some additional sticker keys by Sticko, butterfly and photo corners by K and Company.  The flowers are by Recollections.
More sticker keys and butterflies are added to this piece.  Both the blue label and the beautiful family design were cut at 2-3/4" from Lacy Labels cartridge by Provo Craft. 
Added the elegant image of the Flowers and Vine die cut by Sizzix and one additional butterfly.  I love, love, those butterflies.
I cut three pieces of cardboard at 8" x 10" and then glued the DSP on each piece.  The mats were cut at 5" x 7".  The three pieces are held together by gluing 4 pieces of 3" ribbon on the back of the cardboard.  Cut an additional  12" piece of ribbon and adhered it to the top of project to hang the wall decor. I used sticky tape to hold the ribbon securely. 

I think this is a great gift idea!  Hope you will try making one yourself.

Enjoy your weekend and the hot weather.  Please come back on Monday for more creativity ideas.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...