CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

Now that summer is here my granddaughters love to go swimming and I love taking pictures of them having fun.  This two-page layout was a joy to make. The beach ball was cut @ 3 inches from the Life Is a Beach cart by Provo Craft.
The life guard chair was also cut from Life Is a Beach cart @ 4 3/4 inches on white and light blue card stock.
Using a new cart "Paper Lace" I cut the background swirls design @ fit to page on navy blue CS.  This cart has so many beautiful designs its going to be hard to put it down. 

The cute sandals were cut from the Life Is a Beach cart at 3 inches.  Then I added blue rhinestones.

Can you tell my girls had so much fun playing in the pool. They went wild and so I wanted to give my layout a kind of wild look.
It has been scorching hot here in Vegas, so just looking at the pictures cools me off.

Hope you're enjoying the summer.  Take lots of pictures and start cropping them. 

Please come back and visit again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...