CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Father's Day Workshop

Father's Day is fast approaching and will be here before we know it.  My Father's Day workshop is scheduled for June 11th.  This is the third card which I will be demonstrating.  Used the Totally Tools stamp set by Stampin' Up on this card.


This is a center step card which you can find a great tutorial on www.Splitcoaststampers.com.  Used the retired Bronc Buster stamp set to stamp the cowboy.  The verse is from Best Dad Ever stamp set. 


This is a side view of the center step card.  There are a lot of possibilities using this card cut and I will be using it often. 


These are the three cards we will be making at my workshop.  I hope you are inspired to make a card for that special man in your life.

Thank you for your nice comments, I love reading them. 
Erlinda


3 comments:

Anniebee said...

These are really cool Father's Day cards, Erlinda! I don't know many men who don't love tools. Heck, even I like them! LOL Thanks for your kind words about my card. They're very much appreciated.

Karen said...

love the tools great fathers day card

ShersL84bed said...

Great cards, love the tools card.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...