CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ADDRESS / BIRTHDAY ROLODEX


In an effort to get organized I decided to decorate my address Rolodex and make it look pretty.

I've had this petite Rolodex for quite sometime, but I think they are available at any Office Depot, Staples or Office Max.  I used one of the dividers as a template  It measures 2-1/4" x 4".  I then cut 24 pieces of designer paper and glued two together to make the dividers sturdy.
With a 1/2" handheld punch I punched two holes at the bottom of each divider.  Then with scissors I opened up each hole.  For the top corners I used the scallop corner rounder.
Embellished the front sides of the 12 dividers and added tabs to them with handwritten letters A thru Z.

I used buttons, ribbons, rhinestones, brads, and paper flowers to decorate each divider.

Each divider is so pretty. With the Rolodex decorated I feel I'll use it more often. 

I also plan to use this Rolodex to record birthdays.  So on the back side of each tab I wrote the months of the year and it can be flipped around.

Hope you enjoyed this project.

Thanks for stopping by.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...