CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

TEACUP CARDS

Good Monday morning everyone.  I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter.  Now we're ready to go on to Mother's Day.  I made a few teacup cards out of A Child's Year cartridge by Provo Craft.  They are fairly simple to make and can be decorated not only for Mother's Day but for other special occasions.  The flower was cut with the Fun Flowers die.
On this card I used the new Four Frames stamp set and Well Scripted set which is retired by Stampin Up.  Punched out the verse with the decorative label punch.  Added two silk flowers from the Pretties Set and a pearl.  Tied a pretty brown checkered ribbon to decorate the rim of the teacup and we're done.

This teacup card was used as a Thank You to a special friend.  So as you can see this type of card can be made for all occasions.

Lastly, I wanted to share this family picture we took yesterday.  This Easter was truly a blessing for me to have my entire family together to celebrate my son Miguel's birthday and a family gathering.  Laughter and happiness filled my home and for that I am very grateful to God.

Please be sure to come back tomorrow to share some creativity.

Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...