CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL


The last time I went to St. George, Utah, I visited one of my favorite scrapbooking store and found out it was closing its doors.  Pebbles in my Pocket was having a close-out sale and this Back to School kit was one of my purchases. 

The kit was fairly easy to put together, but as always I changed it up a bit.  The kit contained American Crafts supplies.  I added some extra embellishments like the scissors, pencils and stars by Reminisce die cut stickers. 

On this page the "Elementary School" sticker was extra.  The alphabet folder opens at the top to form a pocket where you can add memorabilia.

The yellow card stock on this page also opens at the top so I can store extra pictures. 

Well it was fun making this layout and I like how it came out.  Hope you're inspired to get creative.  Thanks for visiting and I invite you to come back soon.

 Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

1 comments:

Sandy O said...

I love this! The arrow is such a great idea to lead the eye to the next page.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...