CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

A MOTHER'S HAND

Good Monday morning my friends!  I had a very successful workshop on Saturday and now I'm preparing for my next class on Saturday, April 30th.  This is the third card that we will be making for Mother's Day.  This stamp set is now retired, but I've hung on to it because it has some beautiful stamps.  It is a set by Stampin' Up from 2003 called A Mother's Hands. 
The card is embossed using Vellum paper.  This is the inside of the card.  Of the three cards that we will be making at my class this is my favorite.

These are the three cards for the class.  Let me know which one is your favorite.  Please be sure to RSVP by April 25th if you plan to attend the class.

Have a super great Monday and please come back and visit.

Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...