CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 07, 2011

M O M

This Mother's Day card is a revisit from several years back.  I made it more than 5 years ago and had saved it.  I decided to use different embellishments and paper elements on my new version of this card. 
This is the sample card which I had made several years back.  It's pretty, but I like the new version much better.
For this card I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on Daffodil Delight card stock (CS).  The flower was handmade with Perfect Plum CS and used the Little Leaves sizzlits die for the branches.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The Chantilly crochet trim and all the other supplies are by Stampin' Up.

Happy Mother's Day is from the All-Year Cheer II (retired) stamp set. 

This is going to be one of the cards that I will be demonstrating at my workshop scheduled for Saturday,
April 30th @ 3 pm.   Hope you can sign up to join me for some stamping fun. 

Sending your embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...