CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 08, 2011

BUTTERFLY PANSIES

It's Friday and I just feel like the week flew by too quickly.  I kind of wish life didn't go by so fast.  Anyways, happy Friday everyone.  Here's the second Mother's Day card that you can make at my upcoming class. 
The pansy flowers were punched from designer paper which is now retired.  I'm hoping Stampin' Up will bring it back because it is really beautiful.
Butterfly Punch (#119848)
I punched two butterflies for each pansy flower with the Butterfly Extra Large Punch.  Then criss-cross them one on top of the other and place a rhinestone brad in the middle.
The Elegant Lines embossing folder was used for the background texture on the card.  Also used the Decorative Label punch for the "Happy Mother's Day" verse. 

Hope you are getting inspired and will join me on
April 30th for my Mother's Day workshop.  Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi, just love the card, and the shimmery paper is sooo pretty.

Just wanted to let you know your LO from below inspired me to make one, and would love for you to take a look!

http://victorias-creations.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-layout-ever.html

♥Victoria

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...