CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SPRING GARDEN

Well the middle of the week has arrived and in just a few days we will be celebrating Easter and the Resurrection of our Lord.  I plan to attend our church's three-day Holy Triduum so I will not be posting until after Easter.  I encourage everyone to live the next few days in anticipation of the resurrection of Christ.  
This is the last of the layouts of our visit to the Bellagio Hotel's Spring Garden exhibit.  Still using the designer paper by K and C Company, I added sheer pink butterflies by Crafters Square to this page. 
On this page I added a flower and border trim by Recollections.  The color of the pages is definitely more vibrant in person.  The pictures actually came out a bit drab, but some days the camera works great and like today it won't cooperate. 

Enjoy the rest of your week and I invite you to come back again to share some creativity.

 
H A P P Y   E A S T E R !!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great colors! Love the butterflies

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Beautiful layout. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
Happy Easter!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

Sandy O said...

WOW, how perfect is this!!! Yes, we do have so much to celebrate this weekend...as well as everyday. Enjoy your blessed time.
hugs,

my crafting creations said...

I am loving this layout. very creative. Momo sent me and I am a follower now. I cant wait to see what your going to post next. I am new at blogging and only have one project posted. Feel free to visit, take a look around and maybe grab a button.

Happy Crafting,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...