CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 03, 2014

Paper Dolls

 
 
 
Welcome and happy Monday!
 
Today I want to share a project that I will be making with my new group of Close To My Heart Hostess club members.
I used the CTMH Paper Doll stamp set (D1547) to decorate the cover of the folder.


 
When opened there are stamped paper dolls that a little girl can color, cut, and play with.


 
This would make a great gift or a party favor for a little girl.  You can also use this type of folder to hold cards on one side and envelopes on the other.
 
Supplies used:
 
Paper Doll stamp set by CTMH
My Community cartridge
Prima flowers
 
May all your days be sweet and refreshing!
 
Erlinda
 

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

adorable! I am sure they will have soooo much fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...