CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 31, 2014

Listen To The Spirit

 

We've made to the end of another week!
 
Three of my granddaughters and one of my nephews celebrated their First Holy Communion two years ago and I finally got to scrapbook this event.
 

 
Using lots of washi tape I was able to create this waterfall effect.  There are a total of 13 pictures on this layout.
 
 
I used tabs to easily lift each of the pictures.

 
This was quite a special event and I'm glad I was finally able to document it.
 
Supplies used:
 
Inspired Heart cartridge
washi tape
We R Memory Keepers Fancy Scroll Lucky 8 punch
Recollections flowers
 
Hope you have a great Super Bowl weekend and keep on scrapping!
 
Erlinda
 


1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... Love the waterfall idea. That's a great way to scrap an even! Love your title too, great layout!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...