CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Christmas 2012

 
Happy Hump Day!
 
I admit I am quite behind in scrapbooking my pictures.  These are pictures from Christmas 2012.

 
 
As you can see, I used the waterfall technique again. I am loving this technique because it enables me to use lots of pictures on my layouts.  
 
 
I was able to mat a total of 14 pictures on one page.  The small pictures measure 3" x 3-3/4" and are held together with washi tape.
 

 

My granddaughters love to go to the Bellagio Hotel here in Las Vegas to see the Christmas display.  It is always beautifully decorated. 
  
 
I love poinsettias and the way they look on my page.  I am trying to catch up with my scrapbooking, but I know that may never happen.
 
Enjoy your day and keep on crafting!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...