CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sassy Girls

  
Welcome!
 
These pictures are from January 2009 when my granddaughter celebrated her 7th birthday and we went to see the High School Musical on Ice.  I made this layout using the waterfall technique and was able to crop 20 pictures.

 
 
The Artbooking cartridge has this beautiful doily cut out which I used on the background.  I cut it out at 10 inches with the real dial on. 

 
The designer paper Chantilly and the rosettes are by Close to my Heart.  The banners were embossed and distressed.

 
The title "Sassy Girls" was cut from the Artbooking cartridge.

 
The little leaves die by Stampin' Up was used to cut the leaves.
 
 
It's hard to see but my layout has several beautiful butterflies and rhinestone swirls.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
Erlinda
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...