CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 28, 2014

Grandchilden

 
Happy Friday!
 
We've come to the end of another week and in fact another month.  Tomorrow will be the start of March and it already feels like 2014 is going by too quickly. 
 
Today I have a wood project I made a few weeks ago at a She's Crafty Party.  I've wanted to share it but I don't have school pictures of my other three granddaughters.  So before more time passes I wanted to share what I made. 
 
("Grandchildren, we hold their hands for a little while and their hearts forever.")
I love the way my wood blocks came out.  Just have to wait for the other pictures.
 
Have a safe and blessed weekend.
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...