CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 07, 2014

Valentine Card

 
 
It's Friday and love is in the air!
 
I love to craft and when I saw this type of card on Pinterest I knew I was stung by the love bug. 
 
 
This is a folding screen card that is super easy to make.  You need an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock scored and creased at 2-3/4", 5-1/2" and 8-1/4".  Use a border punch for the top, then cut the bottom to 6-11/16" long. 
 
 
Use the Stampin' Up decorative label punch, half way into the punch to create the legs.  Now you can decorate and embellish!
 
 
I used the Love Story designer paper and stickers by Echo Park Paper Company.  I also used other embellishments from my stash.
 
Enjoy and make a special someone this card.
 
Have a blessed weekend, Erlinda.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...