CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Butterfly Cards

 
Welcome!
 
Lately, I've been addicted to making cards with butterflies.  This is a new QuicKuts die I bought that creates a beautiful butterfly.  I multi-folded the card and used an embossing folder by Stampin' Up.


 
This is the view of the card when completely open.  Inside I added some small butterflies which were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The Stampin' Up scallop edge punch was used to create the edges of the card.

 
Here's a different version of the card I posted on Monday using the Bangle Chain punch by Martha Stewart.
 
 
I didn't stamp anything inside the cards.  That way, when I need one for a certain occasion I can add the verse.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...