CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

Love is Like a Butterfly!

 
It's a great day to craft!
 
Today I would like to share a beautiful tag that I scrap lift from Kyandyland @ http://stores.ebay.com/Kyandyland.
The paper design is A Little Dream collection by Best Creation, Inc.

 
I love butterflies and this tag was made to display a few of my butterflies (punched butterflies not real ones).  The stamp verse is from Butterfly Prints by Stampin' Up and it is one of my favorites. 
 
 
I fuzzy cut the print and added this little tag by K and Company and then added a small flower bud with leaves.
 
 
Can't make a tag without some pretty flowers from my stash.
 
 
The butterflies were created with Martha Stewart's monach butterfly punches.  Added pearls to give my tag that finishing touch.
 
 
This was my inspiration.  The owner of Kylandyland was kind enough to let me take a picture of her tag.  At first sight I fell in love with it!
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...