CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Butterfly Cards

 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
 
Today I have a couple of butterfly cards to share.  I recently bought the Swallowtail butterfly stamp from Stampin' Up and I love it!  This is a large stamp which is absolutely beautiful.  I also used the new Lucky Eight Celtic punch by WeR Memory Keepers which was a gift from my friend Cecy.  Thanks Cecy!
 
 
This second card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.  I used the Martha Stewart Bangle Chain punch along with the Little Leaves and Beautiful Wings dies by Stampin' Up.
 
 
This is an Easter card made with another of Martha Stewart's doily and Easter basket punches.
 
 
I enjoyed making all three cards.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.
 
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy Monday! Your cards are very pretty, perfect for Spring!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...