CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"LOVE YOU" Mini Album

 
 
 
Welcome Friends!!
 
I started this mini album last night and I am not finished yet but here's just a few of the completed pages.  Burlap seems to be very popular but for some reason I was a bit intimidated to work with it.  I've had this burlap covered chipboard album by Deja Views for several months and finally decided to use it.
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies used:
 
 "Love You" paper pack by Paper Studio
Deja Views burlap album
Tim Holtz distressed doily die
Stampin' Up Little Leaves sizzlit die
Stampin' Up Two Tags die
Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch
Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes die
 
This mini was alot of fun to make and I think I may have a couple of more burlap albums in my stash.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...