CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Ladies Diary Frame

 
Happy Friday everyone!
 
Today I would like to share a project I have been working on all week.  I may still add a few more embellishments.  Last year at a holiday craft fair, I bought this pink wired frame and set it aside.
 
 
 
 
I love Graphic 45's products and I had some left over paper from a Ladies Diary, so that's what I used to decorate the frame.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see, I did end up adding some butterflies. 
You can use the frame to hang cards, bows, ribbons, pictures, etc.
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Le quedo hermoso la verdad me encanto, esta divino los detalles, felicidades!!!!!!!! ya mero voy a jugar con Usted.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...