CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 
Good Monday morning!
 
Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of the year as we celebrate the New Year tomorrow.  I took my granddaughters to the Christmas exhibit at the Belliagio Hotel last week.  For this layout, I used the double loops punch around the page by Martha Stewart to create this beautiful border.
 
 
The title Winter Wonderland was cut with the Winter Frolics cartridge.  Also used some Recollections stickers and Tim Holtz ribbon flowers.

Angie and Nana
 

Natie and Nana


Thank you again for following my blog through 2012 and
I invite you to come back in 2013.
Happy New Year everyone!!
 
 
Erlinda

2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy new Year!!!! You have beautiful granddaughters. I bet they had so much fun with their Nana. I love your edges!!!! Many blessings to you and to your loved ones.

abby said...

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO ERLINDA, ME ENCANTO SU LO ESTA BELLISIMO, Y SUS NIETAS GRANDISIMAS BESOS PARA ELLAS Y A TERRY, MUCHAS BENDICIONES PARA USTED Y SU FAMILIA ESTE 2013, SINCERAMENTE CON MUCHO CARIÑO DE MI PARTE, LA EXTRAÑO MUCHO ERLINDA OJALA Y NOS VEAMOS PRONTO!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...