CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 03, 2012

Social Butterfly

 
Hello blog friends and welcome!
 
Today I would like to share a two-page layout with some of my favorite embellishments. 
 
 
Butterflies, flowers, swirls and "whoa la" I had my layout.
 
 
Supplies used:
 
My Mind's Eye "Lovely" Shabby Chic paper
3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge
Sizzlits Little Leaves by Stampin' Up
KI Memories laser butterflies
Floral Embellishments by Recollections
Sandy Lion butterfly stickers
Jolee's boutique flowers
Scallop Trim Corner punch by Stampin' Up
Elegant Flourishes die by Tim Holtz
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... this is so girly girl and pretty! I can think of a thousand pictures of my daughter with that title. Love your layout and title. Happy Tuesday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...