CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year 2013

 
Good morning friends!
In just a few days we will be celebrating a New Year--2013!
 
 
One of my favorite paper lines is Graphic 45 and its the Fashionista collection I used for this layout.

 
Tim Holtz is another of my favorites and on this page I used the Elegant Flourishes die and his adage tickets.  The pretty cream color flowers are by Jolee's boutique.  The corners of the photo mats are by Martha Stewart.
 
 
The title and 2013 were cut with the Create a Critter 2 and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges.
 
 
 
I recently purchased the Old Jalopy die by Tim Holtz and I love it.  Can you see the ladies aboard the car?
 
 
Lastly, the Weathered Clock die, also by Tim Holtz, is about to strike in the New Year.
 
Thank you for your visits to my blog.  I hope you will continue to stop by in the new year.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...